The PTO is organized for the purpose of supporting Leman Academy. We have no membership dues, and all are welcome at our meetings. We:
- Organize: Organizing school events, family activities, and fundraising is a key part of our PTO.
- Enhance: Through fundraising efforts, we help to provide teacher necessities and help fund other projects outside the school budget (playground renovations, etc.)
- Support: We aim to provide support for our students, staff and Leman families. We help setup volunteer opportunities, teacher appreciation events, book fairs, the yearbook, and graduation/continuation ceremonies.
- Involve: We partner with SAC, the Foundation, and the House System to plan community and school events that bring us together in meaningful ways.
PTO BOARD MEMBERS
PTO board for 2021-2022
Teresa Templin – President, Term 2021-2023
Mari-Jo Jones – Vice President, Term 2020-2022
Karen Snow – Secretary, Term 2021-2023
Shawna Sajdak – Treasurer, Term 2021-2022
Click here to learn more about our wonderful board!
UPCOMING PTO MEETINGS
PTO Meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of the month in the school cafeteria. Meetings are 1 hour in length. All parents/guardians/grandparents of scholars currently enrolled at Leman are welcome to attend. We have no formal membership for our PTO. All are welcome and all can vote. Younger siblings can attend meetings.
General PTO Meetings:
- August 12 at 8:30am (Stroh Soccer Field Park)
- September 9th at 6pm
- October 14th at 9am (Parker Library – 2nd floor Conference Room)
- November 11th at 8am (Leman Cafeteria)
- December 9th – no meeting
- January 13th at 8:30am
- February 10th at 6pm
- March 10th at 8:30am (elections for new board)
- April 14th at 8:30am
- May 12th at 8:30am (last meeting of the year)
The following budget was approved during the September meeting for the 2020-2021 school year. Please note that all income and expense numbers are approximate. We try to under-estimate the money we will be able to raise and over-estimate what expenses will be so we never find ourselves over-extended.